We made fleet compliance pain-free.
Compliance so easy it practically maintains itself.
From hours of service (HOS) to fuel taxes and inspection reports, consistent fleet compliance requires meeting ever-changing standards. What it doesn’t require is extra work for your team.
Managing a mixed fleet, subject to different regulations, only compounds the complexity of compliance. ASCEND makes it simple. This all-in-one solution and its clear, intuitive interface make it easy to ensure compliance across the operation.
- Maintain IFTA, FMCSA (ELD / HOS), and DOT compliance, all in the same platform
- Access Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR) for 5 years
- Monitor and be alerted to issues in real-time to avoid costly fines
Simply achieving compliance can be challenging enough. But maintaining it in a regulatory environment that’s constantly in flux demands instant and constant adaptation. Fortunately, ASCEND does the adapting for you, staying up-to-date so you stay violation-free.
- Automatic updates as regulations change ensure that no box goes unchecked
- Custom alerts and reporting flag areas requiring correction
- Pre- and post-inspections keep vehicles roadworthy, and utilization optimized
With fleet compliance metrics constantly running in the background, ASCEND takes the burden — of admin, accuracy, and timeliness — off drivers and office staff, freeing them up to do the revenue-generating work you actually hired them to do.
- Accurate, real-time logs, monitoring, and recordkeeping are automatic
- Intuitive apps dramatically simplify the reporting process
- Complete and submit digital inspection reports from mobile devices