Fleet compliance made easy and pain-free.
Compliance so easy it practically maintains itself.
Fleet compliance means maintaining and staying ahead of federal regulations. From hours of service (HOS) to fuel taxes (IFTA) and driver and vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), consistent compliance requires meeting ever-changing standards. What it doesn’t require is extra work for your team.
Managing a mixed fleet, subject to different regulations, only compounds the complexity of compliance. ASCEND makes it simple. This all-in-one fleet compliance solution and its clear, intuitive interface make it easy to ensure compliance for drivers and vehicles across the operation.
- Maintain IFTA, FMCSA (ELD / HOS), and DOT compliance, all in the same platform
- Access Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR) for 5 years
- Monitor and be alerted to issues in real-time to avoid costly fines
Simply achieving compliance can be challenging enough. But maintaining fleet regulatory compliance in an environment that’s constantly in flux demands instant and constant adaptation. Fortunately, ASCEND does the adapting for you, staying up-to-date so you stay violation-free.
- Automatic updates as regulations change ensure that no box goes unchecked
- Custom alerts and reporting flag areas requiring correction
- Pre- and post-inspections keep vehicles roadworthy, and utilization optimized
With metrics constantly running in the background, ASCEND takes the burden — of admin, accuracy, and timeliness — off drivers and office staff, freeing them up to do the revenue-generating work you actually hired them to do.
- Accurate, real-time logs, monitoring, and recordkeeping are automatic
- Intuitive apps dramatically simplify the reporting process
- Complete and submit digital inspection reports from mobile devices